All 8 art Reviews

Morrigan Morrigan

Dang nice work, ive gotta a drawing of her as well.

clayscence responds:

thank you very much! cool stuff you've got there :D

Savannah Savannah

Beautiful work!

oni oni

This is a great piece, love it, keep it up!

Place Place

What a lovely peace, great lighting, and composition. There is a lot balance and movement. The only problem i see is the black clouds, look really hard edged, and it rises just as it goes behind the building. I looks like waves in small view. It could use so more atmospheric perspective. Other then that great work!

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks

PLANET GUNSMOKE PLANET GUNSMOKE

beautiful work. Love everything about it! Keep it up

Elect... Elect...

I love the mood and the flat colors you used with the rough pencils. Keep it up!

AbissLake responds:

Thanks for your comment... you welcome :D

nice panties nice panties

thought id give some critique, i love the anatomy, very well done. Nice perspectiveThe line work is a bit rough. It's nice in some parts, very black and dark in others. The shading works but its a bit off. I cant really tell where the light is hitting. And the colors are to light for me. If you were to add a nother layer on the drawing to darken everything up it might help, otherwise you are on the right path. Keep going and you'll be great. PROMISE!!

Clueless-queen responds:

thanks ^^ Im still getting used to the tablet and Im still finding it difficult to keep my hands steady while using it. So Im gonna keep at it until I get more comfortable with it. Thank you for your kind words and support. I checked your gallery out. You are amazing

warrior warrior

Very strong understanding of anatomy form light shadow and even color. Beautiful. It might be strengthened if you punch the detail around your focal point, You may also want to consider darking the values and punching out the lights. Cause although it is nice to be loose, it's kinda loose all over at this point. Awesome work.